Saturday, September 6, 2008

For REAL this time...

Well I am going to go ahead and make this happen for real now. Here are some pictures that hopefully will sum up our summer fun and hopefully I will be able to update more often from here on out.

5 comments:

Full House said...

Chaney so much fun! When do you find out what you're having? I'm thinking about a week until I'm going to start the craft factory.

The Giffords said...

I love all the pics. We are glad you caved in and joined the blogging world!

Full House said...

How are you this week? Thanks for your comment:-) Hopefully we'll talk soom!

Becky said...

I just happened to come upon your blog ;) So many dang cute pictures! LOVE IT!

Shari said...

I was SHOCKED when I heard you are expecting! Congratulations!! It was fun to see you the other day. Glad to hear you are loving your new digs. We still miss you though. Ruby is adorable. Have you been sick?