We left our kids with my parents and headed to Cali. on Sunday night. Monday we boarded our ship and the EATING, Entertainment, Socializing, Laying out, and plain ol' relaxation BEGAN!!!!!
Here is our week in pictures....
I dont know why we didn't get any pictures of us all dressed up at night. However just for the record we DID get all dressed up every night for dinner, dancing, karaoke and the shows, and we looked dang hot!!!!
Moral of the story Cruises are TOtaLLy WoRTH iT!!!!!
-xoxo

3 comments:
SOOOO FUN! Glad you huys had such a great time. So nice to get away w/out kids:)
Hey, what happened to you saying it would be lame, just you and your text book? I knew you'd have fun, and I am so glad you did. It was so fun having you here, even just for a few hours. You guys seriously need to come back for longer, soon!
you guys are sooo cute! we may have to try a cruise and i am so looking forward to the day we can even vacation. you are gorgeous my dear!
Post a Comment