Cory and I have been married for 3 crazy years!!! Those of you who know us can attest to that haha. We have two beautiful little girls that like to keep us busy. School is our past time for now with medicine as the goal for both Cory and I. In the meantime here is OUR LIFE!
5 comments:
cute pics, Rubi is sooo dang CUTE! K... so what does baby G mean??
oh wait girl, ha ha
Like mother, like daughter...already after the make up! I love it!
Looks like fun. Rubi is growing up so fast! I can't believe how grown up she is. She is adorable. It was so good to see you Sunday. We miss you!
Is rubi still a mini cory or what? It will be interesting to see who dominates on the next little baby..
I agree with Shari it was good to see you on Sunday/
Post a Comment