
Does anyone else get chronic sinus infections. I mean seriously I probably get two or three a year. Now I am not just talking about the runny nose itchy eye allergy type, I am talking about the temple throbing, teeth clenching, eye aching, pounding head ache, wake you up in the middle of the night type. Seriously this one is bad. Its effecting me worse than most in the past. Its painful to even be on the computer right now but its even more painful without the distraction. Thank goodness for antibiotics. But taking them is stressing me out too because when I am pregnant I try not to take any meds. AAAAWWW I hate this loose loose situation I am in. Z pack please work fast.

1 comment:
Hi! It's Ashley, Erics wife. You sound sick! No fun (especially when you're a mom AND preggers). Just remember, your doc wouldn't prescribe you anything that would hurt your sweet babe.
Post a Comment