
So I am not going to lie all this talk and hipe about the Cardinals has gotten me a little angry because the Cardinals moved into town 21 years ago and they have royally sucked the entire time. In fact they havent even made it to a championship game in 60 some odd years. So basically I have been poo pooing on eveyone jumping on the bandwagon to support until.....today at about 4:00pm it happened....yup thats right even I the "hater" jumped very high for the football team that represents not only my home state but my birth city. It was a nail biting ending and I loved every second of it. I guess you could say my competitive spirit got the best of me and the adrenaline rush cant be beat!
Go CARDS!!!!
I will be watching two weeks from today...

3 comments:
Sounds to me like you're trying to rush that baby girl here with all that jumpin' around. Just don't go naming her Warner, ok?
how funny we are going on the same day! easy for jaime and scottie to remember! i go in at 3am though...so i'm hoping i'll have the lil guy out before 3 pm..that would be 12 hours! but u never know! i wish u luck and i hope everything goes smooth!! u'll have to keep me posted :)
haha ya if either of us are up to walking ;) i still think thats so funny we will be in there at the same time! im nervous this time around..i wasn't last time!
Post a Comment