Friday, March 6, 2009

take time to stop and smell...the dandy lions?


So this week has been jammed packed....

Monday- I gots my hairs did.  (its the one thing I still do for myself and let me tell you I wont stop) and I know this doesnt sound like it should wear me out but between finding a babysitter (thanks jen) and bringing  Scotti with me its not as relaxing as it should have been.

Tuesday-  This was our day of rest and prep for the rest of the week. 

Wednesday- My dear friend Courtney went through the temple and received her endowments.  Again between finding a babysitter for Rubi and Scotti was not a simple task.  Thankfully Cory agreed to stay home from work in the morning so Rubi could still have her normal morning routine and the Corys mom took Scotti.  But that was not easy on me because the secession was so long and so Scotti had to take her first bottle.  Luckily she did great. Then later that day was bridal pics. and the family dinner.  

Thursday- This was wedding day full of temple ceremony, so Rubi and Scotti headed over to grandmas again.  Then at night we went to a birthday party and the reception.  And then last night Cory needed me to follow him in my car to Globe so he could sell a car so we didnt get home till almost 2 am. 

Friday- Today has been filled with resting, recovering, and reflection of the week.  Which leads me to the title of my post.  My lil sis Steph went out back with Rubi and my camera and took these darling pictures of Rubi just playing and being Rubi.  I love that little girl.  

OH and hello... I forgot to mention that Scottlyn had her one month birthday on the 4th.  Its amazing how fast this month has gone.  

I am not sure of all her stats as far as weight and height but some highlights so far are.  

She is sleeping very well.  Mostly because she is still in that newborn state.  She eats like a champ which I am very thankful for.  I swear when she is awake she is having conversations with the heavens.  She does have some projectile vomit spells which cause a hospital visit but luckily she will just grow out of it.  And she is just the sweetest little baby and just love to kiss, hold, and love on her.  Did I mention she is the best baby to hold, she just melts into your arms. I seriously cant get enough of my girls I love them so much. 


1 comment:

sue said...

Chaney, I am almost ALWAYS available to hold babies, and Ivy would love to spend an afternoon giving Rubi fashion advice (not that she needs it, but you know Ivy). Give us a call. We'd love to see you.