Love the slide show! Wish I was closer to you to get to see your little girls growin up! Thank you so much for all your support during the wedding! You are the best and I love you!!
Cory and I have been married for 3 crazy years!!! Those of you who know us can attest to that haha. We have two beautiful little girls that like to keep us busy. School is our past time for now with medicine as the goal for both Cory and I. In the meantime here is OUR LIFE!
5 comments:
What GORGEOUS pictures. :o) Your lil girls are so beautiful. They are going to be total knock outs when they get older!! :o)
Cute pics!! :)
Love all the pics! Ummmmm...Doctor Doswell delivered both of my kids!!!! Isn't he a great doc.
Love the slide show! Wish I was closer to you to get to see your little girls growin up! Thank you so much for all your support during the wedding! You are the best and I love you!!
Those pics are too cute Chaney! Ruby still looks like a baby and now you have another baby.
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment