I really wasn't planning on posting this morning. But, as I sit here with the window open I can hear the baby birds in the nest chirping away and I just wanted to say how much I love SPRING TIME!!! With all the blooming buds everything seems so fresh and new. I have loved having a new baby in spring. It just seems so right for some reason.
I posted some pictures of this weekend. On Friday I took my sisters family pictures. We went down to Falcon Field to take pictures with the airplanes. They turned out really cute. Good idea Jen.
Sadly I was unable to take picture of both my girls in their first ever MATCHING EASTER DRESSES because after church before I had a chance to get pictures Miss Rubi had an accident. O well hopefully today I can head town to the temple and get some cute ones like I did last year.
We had a lot of fun this Easter. It was so exciting to watch Rubi really get into it this year. She even watched the Easter message on LDS.org and loved it.
I was so grateful to be able to teach my primary class on Easter... my friend told me about something she heard on the radio so I used it in my lesson. I gave them each an empty Easter egg (in addition to a cute lil basket) and told them that the empty Easter egg was to represent the empty tomb that Christ left after the Resurrection. I think I am going to try to remember to give my own children an empty Easter egg every year so they will remember the true meaning of this sacred day. Thanks Julie for the great idea.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment