We sent our kids to stay with Ma-maw and Papa Gifford and we headed on our way. We got to the air port with an hour to spare so BEFORE we went through security I saw Paradise Bakery and I got really excited because just last Wed. morning my sister took me there for breakfast and introduced me to the AMAZING oatmeal (o and did i mention it comes on an oatmeal raisin cookie bowl and is topped with strawberries and bananas yummmm soooo good) So anyways I HAD to stop and get another I mean come on this was part of my birthday present right? So we get up to the counter and all they had was breakfast sandwiches....grrrr.....o well, so I settled for a sandwich. So after we are done eating I dont know what we were thinking but we only had 20 min to get through security and to our gate that was in BFE!!!! To make a long story short we cut everyone we could....I ran through the airport with out my shoes and left Cory behind (haha he cant run that fast these days) and we missed our plane by 3 min.
Well after missing two more flights we finally got onto the 3rd. So we made it to Vegas and I said so Cory where did you rent the car from...."ummm" he says...."I figured we would just rent it once we got there" (why are men sooooo dumb sometimes. Last week I had found him the website with cars for $15 a day and all he had to do was rent the darn thing) To make another 3 hr. long story short we finally got our rental car and let me just tell you we ended up paying A LOT more than $15 a day.
Luckily after this point the trip was pretty smooth sailing. We stayed with our Amazing friend the Smiths, and had a wonderful time, eating, talking, and laughing.
Saturday night we went to SYTYCD and I must say I am so glad that we got to go see some of our favorite dances again. I really think season 5 has been the BEST so far. I went to the season 2 tour and it wasn't nearly as good as this one. So thanks Cory for the fun and ADVENTUROUS Birthday present.
Well we made it back with out any hick-ups and I must say I am very glad to be home and refreshed with my two little beauties.
love.

1 comment:
So jealous you got to go! When I first heard, I thought you were coming here and got so excited. I was sad you got to go see Eve instead. Oh well, I am glad that you had fun! See you on Saturday!
Post a Comment