Cory's cousin Taylor is a Marine and has been fighting on the front lines in Afghanistan. So back in August he asked me to help him surprise his family because he was able to come home for Christmas. So last night I picked him up from the airport and we spent hours talking about his CRAZY adventures in the war. Then today I spent all day taking him around surprising our family. The emotions were varied and all were very grateful that he is home safe and sound.
His mom who is in Utah still doesn't know that he is home so all the extended relatives please keep this a secret....he will be surprising her tomorrow night!!!
I love the Christmas season and that I was able to help this amazing solider make some Christmas wishes come true! Tay you are our HERO and we love you very much. Thanks for fighting for our Freedom.
No comments:
Post a Comment