Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dare to....

Dream

Today at the store I found something I really really WANTED...it was actually two somethings. They were a pair of leopard print chairs. And they were perfect. Not to big but, a beautiful sleek and simple shape. There hasn't been many times lately that I have found something that has made my heart go "pitter patter" but these little babies did it. The real kicker was they were only $100 each. I know right.

I even made Cory go inside the store a take a look. He said the same thing as me and even tried them out. I couldn't even touch them because it would have made me want them even more. So I just drooled and coveted.

Instead of the two magnificent chairs I think I shall save my money and invest in the following.



















Someday I will have two leopard print chairs. Until then a leopard throw pillow perhaps?

2 comments:

Smittys said...

Ha..yeah I know right? Why can't we trade things with stores? Or be like Mexico and be able to say I will buy both for $100 and they let you have it?
Yes I am still planning on coming in Feb. I haven't talked to your sister about it yet. SO I hope she will let me stay there. If not I know Mom and Dad Gifford will let me stay and they have room now that only 3 kids live there. Ha

☂niki. said...

oh, the things we give up in life for practicality...

that's what motherhood is all about, right?

wouldn't trade it for anything!